If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Intl Relations
- American Millennial Order
- A bigger and stronger America means a safer world. This site promotes the voluntary annexation of Canada to the USA.
- Columbia International Affairs Online
- fee-based subscription service for research in international affairs. Features a database of working papers, proceedings, journal abstracts, statistics, and books.
- Foreign Policy In Focus
- Aims to forge a new global affairs agenda for the U.S. that makes the U.S. a more responsible global leader and partner. It is a joint effort of the Interhemispheric Resource Center and the Institute for Policy Studies.
- Institute for War & Peace Reporting
- Informs the international
debate on conflict and supports the independent media in regions in transition. In this way,
IWPR contributes to the resolution of conflict and to the strengthening of civil society,
democracy and the rule of law.
- International Affairs.com
- Access to data, journals, organizations, governments, and other international relations resources for the business and academic community.
- National Security Website
- An information clearinghouse on national security established by the Foreign Policy and Defense Studies
Department of the The Heritage Foundation.
- Nixon Center
- Non-partisan institute
dedicated to the study of key U.S. national security issues, including policy toward
China, Russia, Iran, Europe, the Middle East, and the Caspian Basin.
- Palestine Media Watch
- Palestine Media Watch provides people with tools to write pro-Palestinian letters to the editor.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright © PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel