If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be
by Ann Coulter
The Assault on Reason
by Al Gore
I Am America (And So Can You!)
by Stephen Colbert
Power to the People
by Laura Ingraham
CBS News Polls
Home: Intl Relations: Organizations
- Global Compact
- UN Secretary-General Kofi A. Annan challenged world business leaders to "embrace and enact" the Global Compact, both in their individual corporate practices and by supporting appropriate public policies.
- Global Interdependence Center
- dedicated to the expansion of global trade and finance within a free trade environment and the development of well-reasoned policy analysis on critical economic issues.
- Global Policy Forum
- Monitors global policy making at the United Nations. At a time of rapid globalization, when nation states are weakening, we want to promote a more open, accountable and democratic policy process at the global level.
- Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
- The IPU is the world organization of parliaments of sovereign States. The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
- International Friendship League
- promoting the exchange of information concerning cultural, political, economic, educational and social affairs. Encouraging correspondence with penfriends abroad.
- Trilateral Commission
- Commission of private citizens of Europe, Japan and North America to help think through common challenges and leadership responsibilities in the world.
Dead Links E-mail
Copyright � PoliticalUSA.com All rights reserved
For Love of Politics: Bill and Hillary Clinton: The White House Years
by Sally Bedell Smith
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
by Naomi Klein
Common Ground: How to Stop the Partisan
War That Is Destroying America
by Cal Thomas and Bob Beckel